We will explain how the trading schedule will change during the Easter vacation of 2023.
As early as this Sunday - April 9, 2023 - is Easter, and some exchanges and financial institutions will be closed from April 7 to 10.
Here's how this will affect the trading schedule (EET server time):
April 7, 2023
- Crypto, CFD Shares RU, CFD Shares Asia - trading will be carried out as usual
- DowJones30, Nikkei225, Nasdaq100, S&P500 - close at 16:15
- Trade in other instruments is closed.
April 10, 2023
- ASX200, CAC40, DAX40, FTSE100, IBEX35, HK50, EuroStoxx50, CFD Shares UK, CFD Shares DE - closed for trading
- Trading other instruments on that day is carried out as usual.
There may be some additional schedule changes on these days. Nevertheless, we have told you the most important things.
We wish you a beautiful weekend!